M.Sc., B.Ed., [Ph.D.]
- “Numerical investigation of heat transfer in a micro-porous-channel under variable wall heat flux and variable wall temperature boundary conditions using local thermal non-equilibrium model with internal heat generation”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 112 (2017) 201–215.
- “The effect of viscous dissipation on Forced convection in a channel occupied by a porous medium with counter flow arrangement” International Journal of Engineering Research and Technology, ISSN: 2278-0181, Vol. 5, Issue 06, June-2016.
List of Papers Presented in the Conferences:
- “Effect of Variable wall temperature ratio and viscous dissipation on forced convective heat transfer in a micro-porous channel”, presented at National Conference on National Seminar for Research Scholar (NSRS2018) conducted by AMCEC CIVIL, Bengaluru.
- “The effect of viscous dissipation on forced convection in a channel occupied by a porous medium”, presented at National Conference on Convergence of Science, Technology & Management-NCCSTM2016 conducted by DSATM, Bengaluru.
- “A bioheat transfer model for the effect of viscous dissipation on forced convection in a channel occupied by a porous medium”, presented at National Conference on Recent Advances in Applied Science (RAAS2016) conducted by AMCEC, Bengaluru.