Ph. D in experimental condensed matter physics from IISc Bangalore
Moodle Administrator, Internal Test co-ordinator, NBA co-ordinator, Member of disciplinary committee
15Years experience in teaching UG courses.
Engineering Physics, Optical Instrumentation and Engineering Physics Lab
5 years research experience.
Optical and Electrical Characterization of amorphous materials. Non – linear Optics, Transport properties of Quantum Dots and Graphene
In referred journals:
• Gajanan V Honnavar, K P Ramesh and S V Bhat, “Role of crystal field in mixed alkali metal effect: Electron Paramagnetic Resonance study of mixed alkali metal oxyfluoro vanadate glasses.” J. Phys. Chem. A. 118 (2014) 573 - 578
• Vaibhav Varade, Gajanan V Honnavar, P Anjaneyulu, K P Ramesh and Reghu Menon, “Probing disorder and transport properties in polypyrrole thin-film devices by impedance and Raman spectroscopy ”, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 46(2013) 365306
• Gajanan V Honnavar, Prabhava S N and K P Ramesh, “Study of effect of alkali mixture on V – O bond length in Oxyfluoride Vanadate glasses using Raman spectroscopy”, J. Non-Cryst. Solids. 370(2013) 6 – 9.
• C Basavaraja, Gajanan V Honnavar, M Revanasiddappa, Syed Khasim and S C Raghavendra “Radio Frequency Shielding properties of Poly pyrrole lead titanate composites.” 10th International Conference on Advanced Materials, IUMRS-ICAM, 8 – 13 Oct., (2007) [Poster]
• Gajanan V Honnavar, Prabhava S N and K P Ramesh “XPS and EPR studies of Mixed Alkali Effect in oxyfluoro vanadate glasses”. International Conference on Speciallity Glass and Optical Fiber: Materials, Technology and Devices (ICGF – 2011), 4 – 6 Aug., 2011[Oral]
• Gajanan V Honnavar, S V Bhat and K P Ramesh, “EPR investigation of crystal field variation around VO2+ in Oxyfluro vanadate glasses” Symposium on New Developments in NMR and Conference of National Magnetic Resonance Society, 5 – 8, Feb., 2012.[Poster]
• Gajanan V Honnavar, S V Bhat and K P Ramesh, “Insight into the bond length and crystal field variation in a mixed alkali glass: a Raman and EPR study” IUMRS – ICA 2013, 16 – 20, Dec., 2013. [Oral]
• Arjun K N, Baridun Nasr P A and Gajanan V Honnavar, “Study of Li – ion Conductivity and Correlation with Disorder in Vanadate Glasses for Li – ion Battery Materials” MECS – 2016 11- 13, March, 2016 [Poster]