1. D. Annapurna,Skanda, Shreyas B, K.B. Raja, Venugopal K R, LM Patnaik, “Performance Comparison of AODV,AOMDV and DSDV for Fire Fighters Application, ” CIIT 2011, CCIS 250 pp.250-254, 7th Nov, 2011, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2011.
2. D. Annapurna,Praveen, Varun, K.B. Raja, Venugopal K R, LM Patnaik, “Enhanced Service Discovery Protoco,l” IEEE (ICCIC) International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Computing Research 15th to 18th Dec, 2011, ISBN:978-1-61284-766-5, pp.619-625.
3. D. Annapurna, K.B. Raja, Venugopal K R, LM Patnaik, “Analysis of OnDemand and TableDriven Routing Protocol for Fire Fighter Application” International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume--1, Issue--2, July 2012.
4. D. Annapurna, K.B. Raja, Venugopal K R, LM Patnaik, “A Quality Hybrid Service Discovery Protocol,” International Journal of Advanced Networking and Applications (IJANA) Vol.04, Issue:03, pp.1601-1609, ISSN: 0975-0290, 2012.
5. D. Annapurna,Vekateshwar Rao, K.B. Raja, Venugopal K R, LM Patnaik, “TDMA Based Energy Efficient Quality of Service Routing Protocol,” International Conference on Information Technology, Electronics and Communication (ICITEC) 2013, pp.16-23, Hyderabad, July 6-7th 2013, organized by International Academic and Industrial Research Solutions(IAIRS).
6. D. Annapurna, K.B. Raja, Venugopal K R, LM Patnaik, “Quality of Service Routing Protocol for Mobile Ad hoc Network,” International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile ComputingA Monthly Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology, ISSN 2320–088XIJCSMC, Vol. 2, Issue. 3, pp.4 – 13,March 2013.TICLE
7. D. Annapurna, Srikantha, K.B. Raja, Venugopal K R, “A Dynamic Secure Routing Technique for Mobile Ad hoc Network ,” International Journal of Computer Networks and Security, RECENT SCIENCE PUBLICATIONS ARCHIVES ISSN: 2051-6878, Vol., Issue. 1 March 2014
8. D. Annapurna, Tejas N, K.B. Raja, Venugopal K R, “An Energy Efficient Multicast Algorithm for an Ad hoc Network using Network Coding and MAC Scheduling,” IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing and Communications, ICSC-2013, IEEE Explore Proceedings, ISBN 978-1-4799-1605-8 CD:978-1-4799-1605-4.
9. D. Annapurna, Teja N, K.B. Raja, Venugopal K R, “Energy Efficient Multicast Algorithm for an Ad Hoc Network,” American International Journal of Contemporary Scientific Research, AIJCSR-61- Issue 2, July 2014.
10. "Remotely Controlled Automated Street Lights: A Novel Approach towards IoT (Internet of Things)", International Journal of Science and Research, Recent Innovations in Science and Engineering
11. "Voice Vision: Simplifying Communication for the Visually Impaired" International Journal of Science and Research, Recent Innovations in Science and Engineering - RISE 2016 30th April 2016.
12. "Multiple Image Steganography using LSB-DCT Technique" International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology-2016, IJERT Conference Proceedings (ESRSA Publications), vol 4, Issue.22, pp. 71-75, June.
13. B. Smitha and D. Annapurna, "Software defined network for conservation of energy in wireless sensor network," 2017 International Conference on Energy, Communication, Data Analytics and Soft Computing (ICECDS), Chennai, India, 2017, pp. 591-596.
14. Priyanka Manjunath, Shrinivas Joshi, Ratnesh Garg, Annapurna D, Sharath K, "IoT Based Wearable Device to Facilitate Crowd Navigation for the Visually Impaired" International Journal of Advancement of Computer Technology and its Applications, Vol 1. , No 2. pp.22-26 June 2018.
15. Mishra AA, Madhurima C, Gautham SM, James J, Annapurna D. Environment Descriptor
for the Visually Impaired. In2018 International Conference on Advances in Computing,
Communications and Informatics (ICACCI) 2018 Sep 19 (pp. 1720-1724).
16. A Kharvi, Vikram K, A Bidhuri, Akhil, A Kumar, Bhanumathy , A Annapurna, D, Enterprise
Chat Platform using Machine Learning Techniques International Journal of Innovative Research
in,Science,Engineering and Technology2019, Vol. 8, Issue 7, July
17. Prabhu, Shimona, D. Annapurna, Shamshirun Ibrahim, Kaja Venkata Sai Shravan, and
Preethu Raj Roy. "Remote Weather Assistant using LoRa Network, an Enhancement of IoT Design." Advancement of Computer Technology and its Applications 2, no. 2 (2019). 2019 Oct
18. Shanthala P T, Annapurna D, An Efficient Secured Internet Model for All Upcoming IoT
Applications, , International Journal of Latest Technology in Engineering, Management &
Applied Science (IJLTEMAS) Volume VII, Issue VIII, August 2018 | ISSN 2278-
2540,www.ijltemas.in Page 64-69.
19. Animesh Giri, Annapurna D ,RPL-based Hybrid Hierarchical Topologies for Scalable IoT
Applications, The ICECMSN 2020 Conference Committee is happy to inform that your
manuscript is selected for inclusion in Springer Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and
Communications Technologies, Feb 2020.