M. Sc. (Organic Chemistry).
Class Coordinator and Faculty Advisor
Teaching experience in Engineering Chemistry Lab, Environmental Studies, And Engineering Chemistry subjects.
5 years research experience
Medicinal chemistry, synthesis of drugs, API , API Impurities. And having knowledge Of structural elucidation of organic molecules by interpreting spectroscopic data like NMR, UV-Vis, IR, Mass, HPLC, etc.
Presently Pursuing Ph.D. Under the guidance of Dr.Revanasiddappa M. On the title
“SYNTHESIS CHARACTERIZATION TRANSPORT PROPERTIES OF CONDUCTING POLYMER NANO COMPOSITES AND THEIR APPLICATIONS”.
- Jyoti C Ajbani,Kotresh Durgada, D Smitha Revankar, Neeraj Ajbani, Vinay K, Basavaraj Patel B M, M Revanasiddappa “Synthesis and D. C Electrical Conductivity Studies of Coordination Metal Complexes” Vol 5, Issue 3, pp 98-101, IJSRST 2018.
Conferences/ Workshop Attended:
- Presented the paper “Synthesis and D. C Electrical Conductivity Studies of Coordination Metal Complexes” in the Fourth National Conference Conducted on May-2018 at PES Institute of Technology , Bangalore South Campus.( RISE – 2018).
- Presented the paper “Synthesis of Iron decorated Polypyrrole by using green tea extract” in the National Conference Conducted on May-2019 at The Oxford College of Engineering.
- Attended Faculty Development Program conducted on January-2018, on “Modern materials and their applications”. At BNMIT - Bangalore.
- Participated in one-day workshop entitled “Materials Characterization by SEM and XRD” held at CIIRC, Bengaluru on 12th July, 2019.