B.E, M-Tech (COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING)(Ph-D)
CURRENTLY WORKING AS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR AT INFORMATION SCIENCE DEPT. UNDERTAKEN THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF CLASS CO-ORDINATOR AND HANDLING THE RESPONSIBILTY OF INTERNAL TEST CO-ORDINATOR.
5.6 years of teaching experience at PESIT BANGALORE SOUTH CAMPUS
1) C# AND .NET PROGRAMMING
2) MANGAEMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
3) ANALYSIS AND DESIGN OF ALGORITHMS
4) IT FOR MANAGERS
5) MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS
6) INFORMATION AND NETWORK SECURITY
7) DATA STRUCTURES
MICROPROCESSORS LAB, ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS AND LOGIC DESIGN LAB, DATA STRUCTURES LAB, NETWORKS LAB, DATABASE LAB
RESEARCH INTEREST IMAGE AND VIDEO PROCESSING and PATTERN RECOGNITION.
CURRENTLY PERSUING Ph-D IN “CHARACTERIZATION AND DETECTION OF BEHAVIORAL PATTERNS USING VIDEOS” Under The Guidance Of Dr.Gowri Srinivasa At Pesit Research Center.
1. Renuka Devi M.N, Snehanshu Saha, Supriya . P. Deshpande, "Snow Classifier bades Rapid Face Detection and Recognition Method", International Conference on Computer Science and Engineering, July 2012.
2. M. N. Renukadevi, A. Srinivasa and G. Srinivasa, "Detection of Multiple, Co-Occurring Actions in Video Frames", Proc. of IEEE International Conference on Wireless Communications, Signal Processing and Networking, Chennai, March 23-25, 2016. To appear.
3. Deepti.C , Renuka Devi M.N, and Madhavi G, "An Analysis of the Current Challenges in Efficient Video Processing" ,International Conference on Advances in Computing Logic, Sciences and Technology - 2016 ,Andra Pradesh, March 11 2016. To appear.