Current Responsibilities- EWD Coordination, M.Tech Final Year Project coordination.
Previous Responsibilities- Class Coordination,Web Coordination, Ipomo & Mobile Coordination
To develop a novel machine learning system in calculating the Life Information Score of Exo-planets.
1. An Efficient use of Principal Component Analysis in Workload Characterization- A Study, Jyotirmoy Sarkar, Snehanshu Saha,Surbhi Agrawal, 2014 AASRI Conference On Sport Engineering & Computer Science (SECS 2014),AASRI Procedia8(2014) 68-74, Elsevier Publication.
2. An Enhancement to Clousim Via Distributed Data Storage, Surbhi Agrawal, Roopa Narayan, Snehanshu Saha, 2014 , 3rd International Conference on Advances in Computing , Communications & Informatics (ICACCI-2014),Sep24-27, Noida.
3. Dynamic Job Shop Scheduling with Sequence Dependent Routes using Particle Swarm optimization, Sai Prasanna,Surbhi Agrawal, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 5, Issue 8,August-2014 505 ISSN 2229-5518 .
4. A survey on various task scheduling algorithms toward load balancing in public cloud.",Pradeep Naik,Surbhi Agrawal,Srikanta Murthy, Amer ican Journal Of Applied Mathematics, Special Issue: Frontiers in Mathematics and Computing. Vol. 3, No. 1-2, 2015, pp. 14-17. doi: 10.11648/j.ajam.s.2015030102.13
5. Dr.SnehanshuSaha ,SurbhiAgrawal ,Manikandan R, Kakoli Bora, Swati Routh, AnandNarsimhamurthy, Marialis Rosario, “AstromlsKit:An Open Source Statistical Toolkit ", National Space Science symposium 2016(NSSS-2016) at Vikram Sarabhai Space Center, Thiruvanathpuram 9th -12th February 2016.
6. K. Bora, S. Saha, , , S. Agrawal, M. Safonova, S. Routh, , A. Narasimhamurthy, “ New habitability score via data analytic modeling”, Pages 129-143, Vol.17, http://dx.doi.org.10.1016/j/ascom.2016.08.001, Elsevier Publication.