• Currently working as Asst. Professor in Dept of Information Science and Engineering, PESIT, Bangalore South Campus since February 2008.
• Worked as a Lecturer in Dept of Information Science and Engineering, Vemana Institute Of Technology for 2years.
• Worked as software programmer (consultant) in ULB through e-Governance Foundation for 1.7years.
Areas of Interest
• Bio-informatics, function prediction of proteins using data mining technique.
• Implementing metabolic pathways through neural networks.
• Finding Active sites of Proteins and Insilico Drug Design.
• Worked as software programmer in ULB through e-Governance Foundation for 1.7years.worked on Public Grievances and Readdresal , Property tax, Birth and Death modules.
• Data Structures
• Analysis and design of Algorithms
• Operating System
• Programming in ‘C’.
• Data Base Management Systems
• Unix System Programming
• Web programming
• Attended 3-days International Conference RETCOMP-2015 organized By department of CSE, PESIT Bangalore South Campus.
• Attended 2-days International Conference ICMETUS-2014 organized By department of ISE, PESIT Bangalore South Campus.
• Attended 3-days International Conference RETCOMP-2013 organized By department of CSE, PESIT Bangalore South Campus.
• Attended 3-days International Conference ICMP in Hotel Capitol, organized By UVCE, Bangalore and was Volunteer in Organization Committee.
• Attended 3-days workshop on “ RAD ”, in PESSE , Bangalore.
Published paper “ Computatinal methods to Locate and reconstruct Genes for Complexity Reduction in Comparative Genomics” in International journal of Information Processing (IJIP).