M. Tech (Ph. D)
4 years 4 months
Impartus coordinator, M. Tech coordinator
Mechanics of Materials, Design of Machine Elements – II, Theory of Elasticity, Dynamics of Machines, Finite Element Method, Smart Materials and MEMS, Mechanical Vibrations, Elements of Mechanical Engineering
Research Interests: Finite Element Analysis, Mechanical Vibrations, Design, Composite Materials
1. “Study of Shock Isolation by Nonlinear Wire Rope Isolators” presented at 2nd Indian National Conference on Applied Mechanics, IIT Delhi, July 2015.
2. “Experimental Stress Analysis of Curved Beams using Strain Gauges” published at International Journal of Latest Technology in Engineering, Management and Applied Science (IJLTEMAS) , Volume V, Issue VI, June 2016.
3. “Vibration Control of a Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic Beam with Shape Memory Alloys” presented at 3rd Indian National Conference on Applied Mechanics, MNNIT Allahabad, July 2017.
4. “Vibration Control of a Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic Beam with Shape Memory Alloys” published at Journal of Structural Engineering (JOSE), Volume 45, May 2018.
5. “Free and Forced Vibration Characteristics of a Flax Fibre Reinforced Composite Beam with Viscoelastic Core” presented at 6th International Conference of Recent Advances in Composite Materials, IIT BHU, Varanasi, February – 2019.
6. “Free and Forced Vibration Characteristics of a Flax Fibre Reinforced Composite Beam with Viscoelastic Core” published at Materials Today: Proceedings, Volume 21, Part 2, Pg. Nos 1078 – 1083, February 2020.
7. “Dynamic Characteristics of Single Orifice Aerostatic Thrust Bearing with Nonlinear Spring
Model of Air Film" presented at International Conference on Advanced Light Weight Materials and Structures (ICALMS - 2k20), CMR Technical Campus, Hyderabad, Telangana, March 2020.