1. M.Sc (Physics) from Gulbarga University, Kalaburagi (2004).
2. M.Phil from Bharathidasan University (2007)
3. Ph.D from Visvesvaraya Technological University (2017).
Assistant Professor, PESIT-BSC, Bangalore, August 2008 - Till date.
Lecturer, Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College, Bangalore, 2006 -2008.
Guest Lecturer, Sri Kolli Nageshwara Rao Gangaiah Government First Grade College, Gangavathi, 2004-2006.
Secured Gold Medal for M.Sc.
• Time table coordinator
• External Deputy Chief Superintendent of VTU examination
• Class co-ordinator
• 13 Years of Academic Teaching Experience
• Offered various courses at Pre-University and Undergraduate level.
• 7 Years of Research Experience
• Research area: Conducting Polymers
Ph. D Dissertation Title: “Synthesis, Characterization and Transport Properties of Some Novel Conducting Polymer Composites”
Area of Research interests:
• Synthesis of Conducting Polymer composites.
• Study of dielectric and transport properties of conducting polymer composites.
• Conduting polymers in electronic and biological applications.
- Syed Khasim, Raghavendra SC, Revanasiddappa M, Sajjan KC, Mohana Laksmi and Muhammad Faisal, “Synthesis, characterization and magnetic properties of polyaniline-γ-Fe2O3 composites”, Bulletin of Materials Science, 34 (7) (2011) 1557-1561.
- Mohana Lakshmi, Aashish S. Roy, Syed Khasim, Muhammad Faisal, K. C. Sajjan and Revanasiddappa,“Dielectric property of NiTiO3 doped substituted ortho-chloropolyaniline composites”,AIP Advances, 3, 112113 (2013)
- Mohana Lakshmi, Syed Khasim, Aashish S. Roy, Ameena Parveen, Omar A. Al-Hartomy,“Synthesis, characterization and dielectric studies of ortho-chloropolyaniline-graphite oxide composites”, Journal of Materials Research, Vol. 30, No. 15, (2015)
DOI: 10.1557/jmr. 2015.201.
- Mohana Lakshmi, Syed Khasim and Aashish S Roy,“Low frequency conductivity and dielectric properties of Polyaniline/CdS organic-inorganic hybrid nanocomposite films”, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics.
- Mohana Lakshmi, Muhammad Faisal, K.C. Sajjan, Syed Khasim “Synthesis, Characterization and Transport properties of Polyaniline-Graphite Composites”, Ram Chand Paul International Conferenceon Emerging Trends in Chemistry, organized by Department of Chemistry, Punjab University, Chandigarh, India, during February 11-12, 2011.
- Mohana Lakshmi, Muhammad Faisal, K.C. Sajjan, Syed Khasim, “Electrical Conductivity of Synthesized Polyaniline-Titanium Dioxide Composites”, International Conference on Advanced Materials, ICAM-2011, held at the BTL Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India during August 2011.
- C. Sajjan, Muhammad Faisal, Mohana Lakshmi, Syed Khasim, “Humidity Sensing Properties of Synthesized Polyaniline-Graphite Composites”, International Conference on Advanced Materials, ICAM-2011, held at the BTL Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India during August 2011.
- Syed Khasim, Raghavendra S C, Revanasiddappa M, K.C. Sajjan, Mohana Lakshmi, Muhammad Faisal “Effect of Post Treatment on Electrical Properties of PEDOT- PSS Thin Films”, International Symposium on Materials Chemistry (ISMC-2010), held at BARC, Mumbai, India during December 7-11, 2010.
- KC Sajjan, Muhammad Faisal, Mohana Lakshmi, Machappa T and Syed Khasim, “Polyaniline-Potassium Molybdinate Composite for Humidity Sensor ”, International Conference on advances in materials and materials processing, held at IIT Kharagpur, Kolkata, India during December 9-11, 2011.
- C. Sajjan, Muhammad Faisal, Mohana Lakshmi, Syed Khasim, “Analysis of DC and AC properties of humidity sensor based on polyaniline-chromium oxide composites”, International conference on recent advances in composite materials (ICRACM-2013) held at international center-Goa, Goa, India, during February 18-21, 2013.
- Mohana Lakshmi, Aasish Roy, Syed Khasim, MuhammadFaisal, K C Sajjan, M Revanasiddappa “Transport properties of Ortho-chloropolyanaline-NiTi03 Composites”, International Conference on Advanced Polymeric materials, organized by (IICNN), Mahatma Ghandi University, Kottayam, Kerla, India during 11-13 Oct 2013.
- Mohana Lakshmi and Syed Khasim, “Synthesis, characterization and DC conductivity Study of Ortho-Chloropolyaniline-NiTiO3 composites”, International Union of Materials Research Societies – International Conference in Asia – 2013 (IUMRS-ICA 2013) held at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India on 18th December 2013.
- Mohana Lakshmi and Syed Khasim, “Conductivity and Dielectric studies on Ortho-Chloropolyaniline-NiTiO3 composites”, 103rd Indian Science Congress- 2016 (ISCA-2016) held at the University of Mysore, Mysore from 3-7 January 2016.