Worked as Assistant Professor in Mechanical Engineering department for 2 years at APS College of Engineering Banglore
• Internals coordinator
• Class coordinator
• Member of Anti Ragging Committee
• Fatigue Analysis using FEM base Simulation
• “Application of Distributed Control System in Automation of Process Industries” International Journal on Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering (IJETAE) Vol II, Issue 7, July 2012.
• “Application of Distributed Control System to Process Industries”, proceedings of International Conference on Current Trends in Engg. & Management, held between 12th – 14th July, 2012, Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering, Mysore.
• “Development of Automation Laboratory Using Programmable Logic Controller in a Web-Based Environment”, proceedings of National conference on Innovation and Emerging Trends in Engineering and Management, held on 22nd -23rd March, 2013, Alva’s Institute of Engineering and Technology, Moodbidri.
• “Automation of Captive Power Plant Using Distributed Control System”, proceedings of National conference on Innovation and Emerging Trends in Engineering and Management, held on 22nd -23rd March, 2013, Alva’s Institute of Engineering and Technology, Moodbidri
• “Fatigue, Durability and Fracture Mechanics”, International Conference & Exhibition on Fatigue Durability held between 28th to 30th of May 2015, IISC Bangalore.
• Attended Ducom Tribology Workshop on “Role of Tribology in Fatigue” held on May 30th , 2015 at IISC Bangalore