Ph.D., in Finance
Professinal Experience :
Areas of Interest:
Financial Institution and Markets, Marketing of Financial Services, Marketing Management, Merchant Banking, Security Market Operations, Financial Services and Mutual Funds
- Research papers published in various refereed journals.
- Attended and presented papers at many National & International seminars across India.
- Recipient of numerous meritorious awards throughout the academic career.
- Brief corporate stint as Management Trainee and employee at The Leela Palace Kempinski, Udaipur for two years.
Active in cultural activities (Singing & Dancing),
Reading Books and Art & craft.
M.B.A and M.F.C
Current Research interest:
Mutual Funds and diversification of Portfolio management
- Bandi & Kothari (2013), Innovative Products Offered By Mutual Fund, Aishwarya journal of Research and Management,ISSN 0974-7737
- Bandi & Kothari (2014), Indian Volatility Index: India VIX, International Journal of Research in Management & Social Science, ISSN 2322-0899
Attended five National and two international conference
Four Workshop Attended