• B.E (E&CE), from PDA College of Engineering, Gulbarga in 1988
• M.Tech in Electronic Design & Technology from CEDT IISc Bangalore, in 1995
• PhD from Dept of E&ECE, IIT Kharagpur in 2002
• Fellow of Institute of Engineers
• Fellow of Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
• More than 25 Years of Academic Teaching Experience
• Including 14 Years of Research Experience and
• 8 Years of Administrative Experience
• Math Models in Image Processing, High Speed Computational Vedic Architectures, Control Systems
• Deformable models for Image Analysis H-Infinity Control
• 72 Papers published in International Journals, 35 Papers in National and International Conferences.
• 6 Scholars were awarded PhD Degree. Currently 5 are pursuing Research
• Delivered 1 week Special Lectures on Math Models in Signal and Image Processing at BEC, Bagalkot in 2006.
• Resource person in more than 25 Workshops/Conferences for delivering invited sessions.
• Conducted Tutorial on Level Sets for Image Analysis at 1st international Conference on Signal & Image Processing at Hubli in 2006
5th International Conference on Signal and Image Processing in 2014 at Bangalore