13.5 years of teaching experience
Completed Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering from Anna University Chennai in January 2015. (Title of the Thesis : Mobile agent based enhanced security for wireless sensor networks)
Other Research interest
Developing a new Compiler
1. Sheela, D & Mahadevan, G 2014, ‘Mobile agent based enhanced security for WSN’, International Journal of Business Data Communications and Networking (IJBDCN), IGI Global Publications, ISSN 1548-0631/ eISSN 1548-064X, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 16-30, (Impact factor : 0.446).
2. Sheela, D, Mahadevan, G & Parvathy, RMS 2013, ‘Security services for DoS, Hello flooding and Traffic Analysis in WSN using Mobile agents’, International Review on Computers and Software (I.RE.CO.S.), Praise Worthy Prize Publications, ISSN 1828-6003, vol. 8, no. 7, pp. 1564-1570, (Impact factor : 6.14).
3. Sheela, D & Mahadevan, G 2013, ‘A Security Approach using Mobile Agents for Wireless Sensor Networks’, European Journal of Scientific Research ISSN 1450-216X / 1450-202X, vol. 101, no. 3. pp. 372-386.
4. Sheela, D & Mahadevan, G 2012, ‘Mollifying the Effect of Cloning, Sink Hole and Black Hole Attacks in Wireless Sensor Networks using Mobile Agents with Several Base Stations’, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887),vol. 55, no. 9, pp. 34-41, (Impact factor : 0.814).
Papers Published in IEEE Explore
5. Sheela, D, Mahadevan, G & Naveen 2011, ‘A non cryptographic method of sink hole attack detection in wireless sensor networks’, Published in ICRTIT, Anna University Chennai, IEEE Catalog number CFP1122P-CDR. pp.527-532.
6. Sheela, D, Mahadevan, G & Priyadarshini 2011, ‘Efficient approach to detect clone attacks in wireless sensor networks’, ICECT April 2011, IEEE Catalog number CFP1195F – ART., pp.194-198.
7. Sheela, D & Mahadevan, G 2012, ‘Detecting Black hole attacks in wireless sensor networks using mobile agent’, In (ICAIES 2012) in Singapore by PSRC, pp. 45-48.
8. Sheela, D, Srividhya & Vrushali, G 2012, ‘A mobile agent based security system of wireless sensor networks against cloning & sink hole attacks’, In ICCTAI 2012 in Penang, Malaysia conducted by PSRC., pp. 299-304.
9. Sheela, D, Nirmala, Sangita Nath & Mahadevan, G 2011, ‘A Recent technique to detect sink hole attacks in WSN’, In Int. conference on Intelligent computational systems (ICICS 2011) on July 8-9, 2011 in Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 36-43.
10. Sheela, D & Mahadevan, G 2011, ‘A scalable secured approach in wireless sensor networks’ in International conference on Computational techniques and artificial intelligence (ICCTAI 2011) on October 7-8,2011 in Pattaya, Thailand, pp. 48-52.
11. Sheela, D & Mahadevan, G 2010, ‘New Security Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks” in International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology (ICCSIT-2010) on September 17-18, 2010, R.L. Jalappa Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India, pp. 67-73.
12. Sheela, D & Mahadevan, G 2011, ‘Optimized False Data Purging with Data Aggregation, Confidentiality and Authentication in Wireless Sensor Network’, In National Conference on Soft Computing and Intelligent Networks on March April 27-28, AMC Engineering College, Bangalore, India.
13. Sheela, D & Mahadevan, G 2010, ‘Innovative Lightweight Authenticated Encryption Algorithm for Wireless Sensor Network’, In National Conference on Information Processing -2010 on March 24, 2010, AMC Engineering College, Bangalore, India.
14. Sheela, D & Mahadevan, G 2009, ‘Reputation Based Randomized Broadcast Authentication Scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks’, In National Level Seminal on Wireless Sensor Networks on November 10-11, AMC Engineering College, Bangalore, India
15. Sheela, D & Mahadevan, G 2009, ‘Wireless Telemetry System’, In National Level Seminal on Wireless Sensor Networks on 10th & 11th November, AMC Engineering College, Bangalore, India.