1. Accomplished Phd in Management from Kanpur University (State university), (Recognized by UGC, AICTE, MIU, NCTE, BCI) in the year 2013.
Thesis title: “Customer Perception on Service Quality in insurance: A study on Public and Private Sector Life Insurance Companies in Odisha”, India.
2. Accomplished Full time MBA in the year of 2010 with an aggregate of 80%.(Specialisation in HR and Marketing) from Singhania University( UGC and MHRD recognized University) in the year 2010.
3. Accomplished Full time Bachelor of commerce in the year 2008 with an aggregate of 67% from Jiwaji University (State University-Recognized by UGC, AICTE, NCTE and BCI), Gwalior in the year 2008.
Professinal Experience : International School of Business &Research:
Designation: Faculty. Position: Full time. Tenure: 17th October, 2014 to 18th August, 2015. IZee Business school:
Designation: Associate Professor: Position: Full time Tenure: April 2013 to July 2014 RJS Institute of management studies:
Designation: Lecturer Position: Part time Tenure:Nov 2009 to Sep 2012 Southern Roadways limited
Designation: Agent Position: Sole proprietorship Tenure: 1997 to 2005:
Areas of Interest:
Research paper publications,Book reviews,authoring Corporate Management books,innovative pedagogy,consulting,to create innovative business models ,Technological upgradations and students welfare and to inspires members to revolutionalize entrepreneurial approaches in the midst of students community.
Marketing Management, General Management and Human Resource Managements courses.
100 % results with taught modules in ISBR and 95% results in IZee Business School.
Faculty Development Programme Coordinator.
Awarded for my presentations by Zeal Institute
Reading management books, listening to spiritual music and singing.
Current Research interest:
Technology and Management areas.
1.Synopsis published on “Customer Perception Service Quality in insurance :A study on Public and Private Sector Life Insurance Companies in Odisha” in Internationally indexed Peer reviewed and refereed journal (International Journal of information technology and Management ,Vol III,August-2011,ISSN 2249-4510).
2. Research paper published on “Performances association of Private sector Banks with Public sector banks in Odisha”-Internationally indexed Peer reviewed and refereed journal (International Journal of information technology and Management Vol III,August -2012 ISSN 2249-4510).
3. Research Paper Presented on “Relationship creates an urge to surge in today's marketing environment” in PESIT (South Campus) ,Bangalore.
4. Research Paper “Relationship creates an urge to surge in today's marketing environment” SFSN-2547, published in the international journal (Science and Nature).
5. Acceptance of Research paper “A study on need of entrepreneur's for development and to maintain workforce balance in Tamilnadu” SFSN-3000, for publication in the international journal(Science and Nature).
6. Research paper “Future of Business schools: An Indian perspectives of business schools to comprehend its value additions to business learners” ISSN-2349-9745,for published in the International Journal of Modern Trends in Engineering and Research.
7.Research Paper “A STUDY TO UNDERSTAND ELLIOTT WAVE PRINCIPLE” published in International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science Volume 4, Issue 4, July-August, 2016 ISSN 2091-2730.
1. Participated in “Faculty Development Programme” conducted by Amity at Bangalore in the year 2014.
2. Participated in “Faculty Development Programme” conducted by Amity at Bangalore in the year 2015.
3. Participated in “Faculty Development Programme” conducted by ISBR at Bangalore in the year 2015.
4. Certified for Participation of Teachers Forum of Pedagogy held in Indian Institute of Management Bangalore signed by Mr.Narayana Murthy- Chairman, Infosys and ector (IIMB) ,Mr.Pankaj Chandra.