M-Tech, Phd (IIT Gawhati)
Professinal Experience :
1) As Instrumentation Engineer in Anchor Electronics and Electricals Ltd. Daman.
2) Asst. Professor in ECE Dept. PESIT-BSC, Bangalore.
1) Control systems
2) Process identification
3) Controller design
• Relay based process identification and controller design.
1) Bajarangbali, Majhi S. and Pandey S., “Identiﬁcation of FOPDT and SOPDT Process Dynamics using Closed Loop Test”, ISA Transactions (Elsevier) vol. 53, 1223-1231, 2014.
2) Bajarangbali and Majhi S., “Identiﬁcation of underdamped process dynamics”, Systems Science & Control Engineering (Taylor & Francis)
3) Bajarangbali and Majhi S., “Relay based identiﬁcation of systems”, International Journal of Scientiﬁc & Engineering Research, vol. 3, 1-4, 2012.
4) Bajarangbali and Majhi S., “Modeling of Stable and Unstable Second Order Systems with Time Delay”, IEEE INDICON, IIT Bombay, India, 2013.
5) Bajarangbali and Majhi S., “TITO system identiﬁcation using relay with hysteresis”,IEEE International Conference on Power and Energy in NERIST, (ICPEN 2012), India 2012.
6) Bajarangbali and Majhi S., “Smart Relay Based Online Estimation of Process Model Parameters”, International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving (SocProS 2012), Jaipur, India 2012 and Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol. 236, pp. 195-1204, (Springer), India 2014.
7) Bajarangbali and Majhi S., “Modelling of integrating and unstable time delay processes”, Proc. of 36th NSC, Annamalai Nagar, India 2012 and Recent advancements in system modelling applications, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, Vol. 188, pp. 311-318, (Springer), India 2013.