MTech, ( PhD Perusing)
2yrs teaching experience
Research 3 yrs experience
Reviewer of International journal for Image analysis and stereology.
C computer programming
Management and Entrepreneurship
Artificial Neural Networks
Digital Image processing.
Pattern Classification using granular neural networks
1. S. K. Meher and D. A. Kumar, "Ensemble of adaptive rule-based granular neural network classifiers for multispectral remote sensing images", IEEE J. Sel. Topics Appl. Earth Observ., vol. 8, no. 5, pp. 2222-2231, 2015.
2. D. A. Kumar, S. K. Meher, D. Kanhar, and K. P. Kumari, "Unified granular neural networks for pattern classification", NEUROCOMPUTING, Elsevier, vol. 216, pp. 109-125, 2016.
3. D. A. Kumar, K. P. Kumari, and S. K. Meher, "Fusion of Progressive Granular Neural Networks for the classification of online data stream, Soft Computing, Springer, 2016 (Submitted for review).
4. D. A. Kumar, K. P. Kumari, and S. K. Meher, "Knowledge Encoded Progressive Granular Neural Networks for the Classification of Remote Sensing Images", IEEE J. Sel. Topics Appl. Earth Observ., 2017 (Submitted for review).
5. D. A. Kumar, K. P. Kumari, and S. K. Meher, "Dynamic Granular Neural Networks for Remote Sensing Image Classification, IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, July 23-28, Texas, USA, 2017 (Submitted for review).
6. D. A. Kumar, K. P. Kumari,and S. K. Meher, "Progressive granular neural networks with class based granulation", IEEE INDICON conference, Dec 16-18, IISC, Bangalore, India, pp. xxxx, 2016.
7. D. A. Kumar and S. K. Meher, "Granular neural networks models with class-belonging granulation" International Conference on Contemporary Computing and Informatics, IEEE IC3I, 27-29 Nov, SJCE, Mysore, India, pp. 1198-1202, 2014.
8. D. A. Kumar and S. K. Meher, "Multiple Classifiers Systems with Granular Neural Networks", IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing, Computing and Control, IEEE ISPCC, Sept. 26-28, JP University, Shimla, India, pp. 1-5, 2013.